- Utility Business Office
- Billing Cycles
- Changes to Service
- Deposit Refunds
- Emergency Services
- Meter Reading Calendar
- New Service
- Utility Rates
- Water Meter
- Water Resources
Water Conservation • Drought Management
The City of Ingleside encourages all residents, commercial and industrial water users to be water-wise year round to help make the most of our limited water resources. If everyone saves a little, we can save a lot.
Ways to conserve our precious water and make every drop count:
- Turn off all water in the house, then check the flow indicator on your Water meter. If it is moving, you may have a water leak.
- Take shorter showers or take a bath in a partially filled tub.
- Turn the water faucet off while shaving and brushing your teeth.
- Do not let the faucet run while you clean vegetables or fruit.
- When washing dishes, do not leave the water running for rinsing.
- Use your automatic dishwasher for full loads, not partially empty
- Keep a bottle or jug of drinking water in the refrigerator
- Water your lawn only when it needs it
- Water you plants, foundation and yard during the coolest part of the day
- Do not water your porch, sidewalk or driveway
- Do not run the water when you wash the car
- Landscape your yard with plants that require very little or no water
- Check for leaks in pipes, hoses, faucets and couplings