Jurisdiction / Phone Number
Ingleside Animal Control is under the jurisdiction of the Ingleside Police Department. This is why calls for Animal Control services in Ingleside are handled by calling the Ingleside Police Department Non-Emergency number at 361-776-2531.
Ingleside Animal Control Officers respond to all animal-related calls. This includes:
- Animal Abuse
- Wild Pest Animals
- Escaped Livestock
Animal Control calls for service are dispatched by the Ingleside Police Department.
For Animal Control assistance, call the Ingleside Police Department Non-Emergency number at 361-776-2531.
Reclaiming Your Pet & Adoptions
Reclaiming Your Pet and Adoptions are handled through Animal Control. Ingleside Animal Control has a high adoption rate and works hard to return animals to their owners or place them in forever homes.
If you need to reclaim your pet or are interested in pet adoption, please contact the Ingleside Police Department Non-Emergency number at 361-776-2531. All arrangements will then go through Animal Control Officers.
- What is the phone number to reach Animal Control?
- What happened to the Ingleside Animal Control Shelter on Tiner Avenue?
- Who should I call for Animal Control services?
- If my dog was sleeping on my front porch, why did Animal Control pick my dog up?
- Why must my animal be quarantined if it has had its rabies shots?
- Why does it cost so much to reclaim my animal from the shelter?
- Who do I call about a dead animal in my neighborhood?
- Does the City of Ingleside require a license for dogs and cats?
- Does the City of Ingleside have a limit on the number of animals a person can own?
- What can I do about a neighbor that lets their animals run loose?
- My dog is vaccinated for rabies. Can my dog run loose?
- Can I vaccinate my animal for rabies myself?
- Does the 7-in-1 shot cover rabies?