Additional Services

Residential Vacation Request For Additional Patrols

The Ingleside Police Department accepts requests for additional patrols to observe your home or business while you're on vacation. If you would like to request an additional patrol while you're away, fill out our Additional Patrol And Observation Request form.

Paper Vacation Request For Additional Patrols

If you prefer, you may download the paper version of the Residential Vacation Request For Additional Patrols. Fill out the form and turn it in to the Ingleside Police Department at 2425 8th Street, Ingleside, Texas 78362. Download the Residential Vacation Watch Request (PDF).

Bicycle Registration

The Ingleside Police Department will register and keep on file bicycle ownership and identifying information. The department provides registration stickers which may be placed on bicycles. To participate in the bicycle registration program bring your bicycle to the Ingleside Police Department. The information will be kept on file at the department in the event of loss or theft. Contact any Ingleside Police Department Officer or call us at the Ingleside Police Department Non-Emergency number at 361-776-2531.