Bulk Waste Pick-Up / Bulky Trash Pick-Up
The City of Ingleside Bulk Waste Pick-Up Service is now on a Once-Per-Month schedule. Each residential dwelling with an active utility account will have Bulk Waste service one time each month in correlation with the Bulk Pick-Up Zone Map. Each Bulk Pick-Up Zone will be picked up in a specific week of the month according to the Numbered Zone.
How it Works
- Zone 1 will be serviced the 1st week each month starting on the first Tuesday of the month.
- Zone 2 will be serviced the 2nd week each month beginning on the second Tuesday of the month.
- Zone 3 will be serviced the 3rd week each month beginning on the third Tuesday of the month.
- Zone 4 will be serviced the 4th week each month beginning on the fourth Tuesday of the month.
Once your Bulk Waste has been placed at the curb, it will be picked up between Tuesday and Friday of that week. View the Bulk Pick-Up Zone Map (JPG) to find your Bulk Pick-Up Zone.
Accepted Items / Items Not Accepted
Acceptable Bulk Waste is described as:
- Refrigerators (with all CFC removed)
- Water Tanks
- Washing Machines
- Other similar items and materials
Items not acceptable as Bulk Waste are:
- Construction Debris
- Large Dead Animals
- Hazardous Waste
- Stable Matter with weights or volumes greater than those allowed for carts as the case may be
Total bulk waste set out should not exceed 6 cubic yards, combined.
When to Put Out Bulk Waste
All bulk waste must be placed at the curb or edge of the street no later than 7 am on Monday of your pick-up week. Once your bulk waste has been placed at the curb, it will be picked up between Tuesday and Friday of that week. Please do not place your Bulk Waste at the curb any sooner than 7 am. Saturday morning prior to your pick-up week. Violations may be subject to a citation resulting in a fine.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Utility Department at 361-776-2517 or Code Enforcement Department at 361-776-3815