Changes to Service

Moving to a Different Location Within the City

If you are moving from one address to another within Ingleside, you will need to come by the Utility Department and fill out new paperwork for the address you are moving to and provide us dates as to when you want the transfer to take place. The account holder must be the one who comes in to request the transfer and will be required to show his or her driver’s license.

The fee for transferring service is $15 which is payable upfront.

Moving out of the City

If you are moving out-of-town, please call us at 361-776-2517 or come by City Hall. You will need to inform the City when you want your services disconnected at your residence or business.

The City will need your new mailing address. If you have a deposit on your account, it will be applied to your last bill. Should there be a refund due to you, a check will be issued and sent to you at your forwarding address.

Should your account have a remaining balance after the deposit is applied, you must submit the remaining balance to the City. Failure to remit payment will result in your account being turned over to a collection agency.